I am always looking to compare treatments with fellow chronic illness sufferers. Unfortunately we have to be our own lab rats because so much is unknown about our illnesses. Below is a list of some of the medications I’ve tried over the years. I was thinking about adding supplements, but I’d need an entire blog just for that.
Made Me Worse
- IV Arginine (scary worse)
- Hydrocortisone (15 mg) (overall worse)
- Fludrocortisone (overall worse)
- Midodrine (overall worse)
- Celebrex (made me weaker)
- Azithromycin (nauseous)
- Hydrocortisone (10 mg)
- IV Saline
- IV Vitamins (Infuvite)
Feel free to discuss any supplements or medications in the comments below. I look forward to reading your experiences and maybe even trying a new treatment. If you mention something you’ve tried, please also include what illness/symptoms it treated. Thanks!
A few things before you go:
1. I am fundraising to pay my medical bills so if you’d like to help out by buying a shirt or hoodie I would be very grateful!
2. If you would like to donate to support this blog I would be equally grateful!